Current mood: depressed
I was asked by a friend why i can't say feelings out loud but write them down and said to that person 'because if say them they are used to hurt me' what didn't say was that if say aloud that makes them more real to me.
Here are reason i won't love or say my feels so that people can walk all over and I'll know there doing it.
words that ill never say to myself.........
• I deserved to loved…….
•I'm a kind person…….
•I deserve to be a live……
•I am a kind person…..
•I'm worth some thing……
•I belong......
I have yet to be told those thing are not true and time again I'm proved right.....
when people become my friends because they pity me then i have to think those things are true that worthless piece of shit.
these are things I'm told.
• you are hot....
• you have big breast.....
• you are cute......
• you have nice ass....
• you are fuckable......
well these are what are said to most guys can't past fact i big breast and see me, I'm sorry if someone would be honest for a moment with me am i even pretty or just that they need a good fuck and I'm not too bad to look at.
i feed up with drama club that like use me as a whipping boy,
i do have feeling just because don't show them because people like you scared me off from showing any emotion because if i do you will use it to hurt me.
so that reason i will never put my self willing to loves wake a second time.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment